Arrests and citations in the Blue Mountain Eagle are taken from the logs of law enforcement agencies. Every effort is made to report the court disposition of arrest cases.
CANYON CITY — The Grant County Circuit Court reported the following fines and judgments:
• Fritz Michael Voigt pleaded guilty July 21 to one count of possession of methamphetamine. He was sentenced to 18 months supervised probation and 80 hours of community service. He was fined $600. The offense date was Dec. 24, 2015.
Grant County Sheriff
CANYON CITY — The Grant County Sheriff’s Office reported the following for the week of July 15-21:
Concealed handgun licenses, 3; average inmates, 10; bookings, 8; releases, 11; fingerprints, 5; civil papers, 9; warrants processed, 3; Asst./welfare check, 5.
CANYON CITY — The Grant County Justice Court reported the following fines and judgments:
• Open container of alcohol: David Harig, 28, Prairie City, July 8, fined $220.
• Minor in possession: Camden Rhinehart, 18, John Day, June 18, fined $260, one year Oregon driver’s license suspension (minimum 90 days).
• Dog as a public nuisance: Abigail Teel, 26, Prairie City, June 28, fined $260, will be dismissed with six-month diversion, if no further convictions.
• Exceeding speed limit: Dakota Andrew Clark, 20, Portland, June 20, fined $260.
• Violation of basic rule: Bonell May Barber, 44, La Pine, 75/55, June 8, fined $160.
• No operator’s license: Joshua Wayne Haskins, 32, Prairie City, June 13, fined $260.