The deadline to apply for the next round of Oregon Community Foundation community grants is Jan. 15.
Those who apply are eligible for grants from the Shelk Advised Fund and have the potential to receive additional funding from other OCF donors, according to a press release from the Shelk Foundation.
March 15 is the deadline for the Autzen Foundation, which distributes more than $1 million annually statewide, with average grants ranging from $3,000 to $15,000.
Nearly all funders request this information, in addition to the project information:
• list of current board members and their affiliations
• copy of IRS letter of determination of 501(c)(3) status
• organization budget for current year
• project budget showing projected income sources and expenditures
• organization financial statement including balance sheet and statement of activity
Those interested in applying for OCF Community grants should visit oregoncf.org/grants-scholarships/grants/community-grants and those interested in Autzen Foundation grants should visit autzenfoundation.org.