Several Oregon foundations have grant deadlines coming up in the next few months. A partial list of foundations who support rural nonprofits and communities, and their application due dates, are listed below. Any nonprofit considering submitting a grant should study each foundation’s website to ensure the organization’s proposal fits that foundation’s fields of interest.
The Shelk Foundation provides help making grant applications more competitive. Contact Kristi Steber at JLSFoundation@msn.com or 541-419-8846.
Winter and spring 2017 grant deadlines:
• Feb. 1, Reser Family Foundation, thereserfamilyfoundation.org.
• March 15, the Autzen Foundation, autzenfoundation.org.
• April 4, the James F. and Marion L. Miller Foundation, millerfound.org/apply/eligibility.
• June 1, Trust Management Services, trustmanagementservices.net/id1.html.
• Rolling deadline, the Collins Foundation, collinsfoundation.org/submission-guidelines. Responses usually received within 10-12 weeks of receiving a proposal. Grants are considered in February, April, June, August, October and December.
• Rolling deadline, the Ford Family Foundation, tfff.org/how-we-work/grants/how-apply-grant. Responses usually received within 4-6 weeks.