- Hundreds clean up the mess of thousands
- Fairgrounds to host 28th annual demolition derby
- Mairs raises money to restore sight to thousands
- Victim is Myers’ daughter
- Comment period for Flat Project ends July 21
- Customers not credited for sewer and water payments
- Small towns celebrate with big spirit.
“Shuttle” never counted how many Rainbow Gatherings he’s been to, but he was at the first one in 1972.
He’s worked on the parking crews and estimates he’s helped park three quarte...
- Magone trail system gets underway
- Norco is considering offering delivery in the future
- People from all walks of life gather on the Malheur National Forest.
- Forest plan revision expected in mid-August
- Wastewater treatment facility suffered structural damage
- Crime not as high as anticipated
- Grazing allotments conflict with steelhead and bulltrout habitat
- Parks and Rec open to putting on more events
- Concerns about local economy, environment discussed
- “Quinatana” tells the story of a post-civil war hero
- Federal funds aid local vets
- 10,000-30,000 expected to attend event on Malheur National Forest.
- Weaver Complex in worse shape than originally thought.
- Local vendors offer a variety of goods
The Rainbow Family has started preparing its gathering site on the Malheur National Forest, where 10,000-30,000 people are expected to gather in the coming weeks.
The Rainbow gathering is held annually on public la...
- Grant Union hosts 23rd annual health fair
- Lieuallen to start July 1
- Court uses new PA system for first time
- Malheur National Forest among possibilities
- Parents express concerns.
- This years theme is ‘Miner’s Eclipse’
- Owners focused on local products
- Purchase of Weaver Complex still up in the air
- City hires project manager
- Veterans and civilians remember those they have lost
- At least 10 jobs to come to John Day
- Try your hand and these warm-weather activities
- Deer, clay soil common obstacles
- Beverlin encourages public to submit concerns about road closures
- McDonald looks forward to remodeling home and traveling