The Grant County deputy arrested last week on attempted rape and other charges was already o…
- Arrested Grant County deputy accused of assault, attempted rape by spouse
- ODOT asks drivers to slow for construction after flagger struck in Mt. Vernon
- LSU students join to mourn the death of University freshman found dead in Cypress Hall with vigil
- Shooting the Breeze: Wolf sightings
- HUNT GUIDE: Madden bags four big game animals in one season
- Final Innovation Gateway plan presented
- Cops and Courts: Sept. 11, 2019
- Supreme Court ruling on unanimous jury verdicts could throw decades of Oregon convictions into question
- Grant County deputy arrested on attempted rape, other charges
- Prairie City volleyball sweeps three teams over weekend
Arrests and citations in the Blue Mountain Eagle are taken from the logs of law enforcement agencies. Every effort is made to report the court disposition of arrest cases.
As students start a new year at Monument School District, most may not think about the possibility they may one day become a Monument School staff member.
Gov. Kate Brown’s decision to hire Oregon’s first public records advocate in January 2018 was a promising step toward addressing deficiencies …