Proponents say measure could reduce gun deaths and injuries, but opponents dislike one-size-…
- Police find body of 30-year-old woman during Baker City shooting investigation
- Grant County discharges Deputy Tyler Smith
- White tailed deer die-off reported in Blue Mountains
- Oregon lawmakers unholster new gun safety proposal
- Planning commission revokes variance for Riverside Home Park
- Lebanon City Council revises dog ordinance
- Blue Mountain Hospital names interim general surgeon
- Timber Unity to Oregon legislators: 'We're fed up'
- Cops and Courts: Jan. 15, 2020
- Friday Sports Roundup: Prairie City boys win ninth straight game
The John Day Planning Commission has revoked a variance granted to Riverside Home Park from 2016 because of a failure to meet other code requirements.
While the eclipse in 2017 brought a spectacle for people in the path of totality, three Grant Union High School students and a teacher went beyond spectating and got published in a peer-review…
The Oregon Legislature created the office of public records advocate in 2017, and Ginger McCall was appointed to the post in January 2018 by O…
The Prairie City boys basketball team never looked back after gaining a 20-7 lead over Dayville/Monument in the first quarter Friday, winning their tenth consecutive game, 63-34.