This year’s 110th Grant County Fair, Wednesday-Saturday, Aug. 14-17, in John Day will be a s…
- Sheriff Glenn Palmer announces departure
- Cops and Courts: Aug. 14, 2019
- Investigation continues in death, mutilation of bulls
- Meet fair Grand Marshals Dean and Joyce Nodine
- Keeney Meadows wolves confirmed by camera
- Drew Thomas Knowles
- NPRA Rodeo brings fun with hometown heart
- Norman DeJong
- Lightning sparks fires across Malheur National Forest
- Grant County Fair celebrates first day
A time-honored tradition that hearkens back to a simpler time, a county fair typically serves as a demarcation line between the end of summer …
A Clackamas County judge has opened a gaping loophole in Oregon’s Public Records Law, and the state Court of Appeals needs to slam it shut, posthaste.
Chad Finley of Mt. Vernon has been roping calves for 20 years, and Saturday at the Aug. 9-10 Grant County NPRA Rodeo he made some money on it, winning the tie-down event in a time of 10.4.