Closure may be coming almost two years after a couple vanished after their cabin became engu…
- Suspects identified in homicide of missing couple whose house burned down in 2018
- Wait, can people attend church in Oregon this weekend or not?
- Areas in Grant County flooding Wednesday
- Kendall Jenner's 'secret twin' lands TV show
- OSAA releases guidelines for return to sports
- Flood Watch issued for parts of Grant County
- 'I still feel like I have to prove myself': Issa Rae on career success
- Dakota Johnson's grandmother Tippi Hedren still keeps lions and tigers
- Water recedes, but Middle Fork Road remains closed Thursday morning
- Coronavirus causes closures, cancellations
Ray Arriola stood in the muddy middle of Main Street and watched water sluicing over a parking lot that sits between rushing East Birch Creek and a secondhand store called "Jer and Ter’s."
As the hallways of Grant Union Junior-Senior High School and Humbolt Elementary remain eerily quiet, bus drivers, education assistants and cooks have been reporting to work every day to prepar…
Reach your customers with the help of EO Media Group’s Community Marketing Grant Program
There is a growing probability that Gov. Kate Brown will call a special session of the Oregon Legislature within the next few weeks to deal wi…