CANYON CITY – The Grant County Court recently named citizens to several open committee and board positions. They include:
• Airport Commission – Cheryl Berry and Barbara Smith, reappointed.
• County Budget Committee – Hal Smith, reappointed.
• College Advisory Board – Paul Smith and Barbara Williams, reappointed.
• Extension & 4-H Service: Jennie Mund and Sharon Livingston, reappointed; Cheryl Sprauve, appointed.
• Fair Board – JC Oliver, reappointed.
• Planning Commission – Steve Parsons, reappointed, alternate; Nicky Sprauve, appointed, alternate.
• Southeast Regional Alliance/ Area Commission on Transportation – Peggy Gray and Boyd Britton, reappointed.
• Wildlife Advisory Board – Andy Day and Mike Kilpatrick, reappointed; Herb Brusman, appointed.