During a Senate committee hearing, Dr. Robert Redfield said a face mask may provide better protection against coronavirus than a vaccine. CNN's Elizabeth Cohen reports the CDC director also offered a timeline as to when a vaccine might be available to most Americans.
- DA: Fatal John Day shooting was in self-defense, initial investigation shows
- Deputy recorded on jail phone having sexual conversations with inmate paid over $100,000 during 18-month leave
- Catholic community divided, angry in wake of La Crosse priest's video denouncing Democrats
- Who is running for local office?
- Cops and Courts: Sept. 23, 2020
- Grant County reports ninth COVID-19 case
- Lamborn pursuing write-in campaign for circuit court judge
- Prayer for Albany
- Monday evening's Ritter Fire 20% contained
- Joseph Lee Humbert