As featured on
The Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux on Friday named six Catholic priests who admitted or were convicted of sexual misconduct with children as well as three others who faced civil litigation credibly accusing them of molesting minors.
The Catholic Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux on Friday identified 14 priests who have admitted or are suspected by church officials of a wide range of sexual misconduct with minors, from possession of child pornography to rape.
- ATV use on local state highways supported
- John Day tire store has new manager
- Grant Union track and field champion signs to WOU
- Search and rescue team keeps busy in Grant County
- Prairie City senior donates to American Legion
- Cops and Courts: Jan. 9, 2019
- Arizona's track and field athletes commence new season in Flagstaff
- Panther boys dominate Tigers in Monument
- Terry and Sharon (Hinshaw) Smith
- Online roadkill permits now available for deer, elk