To ensure safety, the Grant County Regional Airport will only be allowing fire aviation, medical aviation and pilots with confirmed reservations and prior permission to land Aug. 19 through 5 p.m. Aug. 21. The airport terminal will be restricted Aug. 21, the day of the eclipse. Only airport employees and volunteers, local hangar owners, Forest Service airbase employees and contractors and emergency personnel will be allowed access to the airport. For more information, call the airport at 541-575-1151.
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- Walter Duane Osborne
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
- God has a plan for us
- Vaccination circulation: Grant County planned to vaccinate 400 people with the first dose by Wednesday
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- Oregon scrambles COVID-19 vaccine priority list again
- Grant County reports another positive COVID-19 case
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.