So, now that you are half way there it should be easier for you to know yourself, diet and overall health. You should know what has helped you and failed you throughout the first half of the beginning to your new lifestyle. We have all found likes and dislikes in changes we have made for ourselves, along with goals reached and obstacles in our way.
Now ask yourself these questions:
1. What are your thoughts in the way you are watching your life change? Ex: such as, weight, inches, energy level, feelings, etc.
I think that when I lose weight or inches I feel better about myself and I have a higher energy level with less to worry about. Its always a good feeling that your changing you well being.
2. Have you found a plan that has worked for you better than any other one? If so, explain what it is and if not, think of one that would work for you and explain.
If I could get on a plan that I could do everyday faithfully it would work as well as a simple pill that would help in the short run but I want something that will help me in the long run like a walk everyday or go to the gym.
3. We have all come across times and things that have made us discouraged. Tell about some things that have did this to you and how you have gotten past the point and moved on with your plan.
One of the most discouraging things is not loosing weight or inches when your trying hard, I eventually move past that point with the help of my team encouraging me that I can do it. It all pays off in the end.
4. We have all had to make changes in our lives, tell about how you changed a dislike into a like and how you did it.
I have changed the way I think about exercising, I used to think of it as something I was made to do. Now it is more of something I want to do for myself and for other people.
5. Is there a goal you reached that you didn't expect or is there an obstacle you overcame that you thought was impossible? Tell in detail about it.
I dint think I could go through with loosing weight and inches until I realized how much I need it. I thought it was going to be impossible to loose a pound with out working all day. When I got into a eating routine and exercising routine it all got easier.