Marsha Delaney, left, an infection preventionist nurse, received the 2013 Blue Mountain Hospital Employee of the Year Award. Hospital CEO Bob Houser said Delaney, who plans to retire at the end of April, has done an exceptional job at preventing infection at the hospital.
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- God has a plan for us
- Walter Duane Osborne
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
- Grant County reports four more COVID-19 cases
- John Day set for construction in 2021
- Oregon scrambles COVID-19 vaccine priority list again
- Letter: A Christian defense of President Trump
- Grant County reports another positive COVID-19 case
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.