Well, while May has just flown by, unfortunately the pounds have not been going as quickly. So, I took a hard look at myself and realized that I have not been exercising as much as I had been in the past. I think this last month I figured that PKS was so difficult, that there was no reason to do anything else for the rest of the week (which had been working just fine, or so I thought). But I also realized that I had been gradually increasing my food intake as well. Consequently, for June, I am going back to exercising every day & watching what I eat. I have vacation coming up & the double-double's from In-N-Out will be calling my name, but I will try my best.
- Crane operator hurt in explosion at John Day lumber mill
- Redmond man charged with Grant County sex crimes
- Grant County records 13th COVID-19 fatality
- Driver killed in crash on Highway 26 near Mt. Vernon
- Cops and Courts: Oct. 13, 2021
- Mt.Vernon man arrested on burglary, theft charges
- John Day to suspend police department Oct. 31
- Future of law enforcement in John Day uncertain as city shutters police department
- Crystal Apple Award winners announced
- USDA stands by Wildlife Services' killing of wolf pups
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.