In last week's edition of the Blue Mountain Eagle, a person in a flea market photograph was misidentified. Twyla Manderscheid was identified as Alma Joslin. The Eagle sincerely regrets this mistake. The link to the corrected photo is below.
- DA: Several alleged thieves identified
- Petition to recall Oregon governor circulating in rural counties
- Multiple thefts reported in Prairie City
- Masks to be required in indoor public spaces statewide starting Wednesday
- Move Oregon’s Border movement progressing
- Eviction shield extended through Sept. 30
- Human-caused fire near Kimberly destroys structure Wednesday
- County department heads criticize court over lack of leadership and communication
- ODFW seeks input on potential Eastern Oregon archery, Cascade elk season changes
- Circuit Attorney's Office says blows thrown at protest of St. Louis statue are under investigation
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.