JOHN DAY - The women of Curves of John Day collected more than 1,500 pounds of food for the Grant County Food Bank. This was a nationwide food drive that Curves participates in every year during March for local food banks. Last year, Curves collected over 4 million pounds of food. Danette Moore is pictured here standing with the food collected.
- DA: Several alleged thieves identified
- Petition to recall Oregon governor circulating in rural counties
- Multiple thefts reported in Prairie City
- Masks to be required in indoor public spaces statewide starting Wednesday
- Move Oregon’s Border movement progressing
- Eviction shield extended through Sept. 30
- Human-caused fire near Kimberly destroys structure Wednesday
- County department heads criticize court over lack of leadership and communication
- ODFW seeks input on potential Eastern Oregon archery, Cascade elk season changes
- Circuit Attorney's Office says blows thrown at protest of St. Louis statue are under investigation
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.