So, now that you are half way there it should be easier for you to know yourself, diet and overall health. You should know what has helped you and failed you throughout the first half of the beginning to your new lifestyle. We have all found likes and dislikes in changes we have made for ourselves, along with goals reached and obstacles in our way.
Now ask yourself these questions:
1. What are your thoughts in the way you are watching your life change? Ex: such as, weight, inches, energy level, feelings, etc. I have seen life changes in just the small amount of lifestyle improvements and changes that have taken place. I have more energy, and that is a major thing for me. I feel a lot more comfortable in my clothes and can see the changes more every day.
2. Have you found a plan that has worked for you better than any other one? If so, explain what it is and if not, think of one that would work for you and explain. I honestly have just tried to go one step further when doing any activity. It has helped me to boost my esteem by knowing I can do it. Now every time I do anything I always take the time to go the extra steps.
3. We have all come across times and things that have made us discouraged. Tell about some things that have did this to you and how you have gotten past the point and moved on with your plan. well for one it is hot outside and a cold drink sounds good often, I know with the soda pop and liquor its not to healthy, so what I try to do is limit the amount to one or two. Also I couldn't stand the thought of exercising alone as I live in the boonies, but I got passed that point and moved on to a new me.
4. We have all had to make changes in our lives, tell about how you changed a dislike into a like and how you did it. I had to begin exercising more and eating healthier, not only for the challenge but for myself. The challenge just made it an easier start for me.
5. Is there a goal you reached that you didn't expect or is there an obstacle you overcame that you thought was impossible? Tell in detail about it. The weight and inches that I have already lost was a huge accomplishment to me. I feel so much better about myself in general and cant wait to accomplish all my goals to feel a whole new me.