Staff photo by Kathy Aney A spill by a semi truck carrying 5,000 gallons of diesel triggered an environmental clean-up about a mile-and-a-half north of Pendleton on Highway 37. The operation on property belonging to Hill Ranches will likely last another week.The shed at the left of the photo was knocked down shortly after this photo was taken.
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Anger mounts over Brown's newest timeline for vaccinating Oregon teachers, seniors
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- Vaccination circulation: Grant County planned to vaccinate 400 people with the first dose by Wednesday
- Slowing down with familiar psalm brings comfort
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
- Walter Duane Osborne
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.