Brad and Mary Armstrong of John Day took the Eagle on vacation to Alaska, June 20-28. On their trip, they toured from the city of Homer to Denali National Park. Here they are shown after landing by helicopter on the Whiteout Glacier in the Chugach National Forest.
- Sheriff's office makes drug warrant arrest
- Johnny Depp working on new music with Jeff Beck
- Shailene Woodley opens up on 'debilitating' health condition: 'I felt isolated and alone'
- Oregon's Bootleg Fire inches towards prized California forest
- Shooting the Breeze: The .264 Winchester Magnum
- Steel Panther part ways with bassist Lexxi Foxx
- Former Arizona softball pitcher Danielle O'Toole to appear in 'Jackass Forever' movie
- How Does ‘Charmed’ Say Goodbye to Macy in the Season 3 Finale? (RECAP)
- John Day repeals ban on pot sales
- Tommy Dorfman comes out as transgender
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.