A public meeting of the Budget Committee of The John Day/Canyon City Parks and Recreation District, Grant County, State of Oregon, to discuss the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008 will be held at The Parks and Rec. Office, located at 123 NE 7th Ave., John Day, OR. The meeting will take place on the 16th day of May, 2007 at 12:00 noon. The purpose is to receive the budget message and document of the district. A copy of the budget document may be inspected or obtained on or after May 17th, 2007 at the Parks and Rec. Office, at 123 NE 7th Ave., John Day, OR, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. This is a public meeting where deliberation of the Budget Committee will take place. Any person may appear at the meeting and discuss the proposed programs with the Budget Committee.
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- God has a plan for us
- Leila Harris: Do what God says and do not be led astray
- John Day set for construction in 2021
- Cops and Courts: Jan. 13, 2021
- Grant County reports four more COVID-19 cases
- Letter: A Christian defense of President Trump
- Oregon scrambles COVID-19 vaccine priority list again
- Walter Duane Osborne
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.