4 Teri and Art White can be contacted at 541-582-6193 at Runnymede Farm. The website for raw milk advocate Weston A. Price Foundation is www.westonaprice.org. A local chapter of that organization has set a meeting to discuss the importance of cleanliness in the milk-handling process: The meeting is on April 12 from 2 to 4 p.m. at Wise Women Care Associates, 400 Crater Lake Ave., in Medford. For information, call Summer Waters at 541-772-2291.
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- Vaccination circulation: Grant County planned to vaccinate 400 people with the first dose by Wednesday
- Walter Duane Osborne
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
- Oregon scrambles COVID-19 vaccine priority list again
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.