A customer walks past a display of Josefina chips Monday March 17, 2014 at a store in Vancouver, Washington. A new tortilla product, Josefina, is being sold as a competitor to Juanita's, made by a Hood River company. Although Josefina is not identified as a Frito-Lay product, it has the Frito-Lay address on Lower River Road on its label. (Troy Wayrynen/The Columbian)
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Anger mounts over Brown's newest timeline for vaccinating Oregon teachers, seniors
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- Vaccination circulation: Grant County planned to vaccinate 400 people with the first dose by Wednesday
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- Walter Duane Osborne
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.