All Malheur National Forest government property sales are conducted by GSA in Auburn, Washington. As in the past, the property will remain on the forest, but the actual bidding will be done on the computer at email address www.GSA.Auction.gov. Questions may be addressed to Dee Nelson at (541) 575-3154 or Caroljean Schumacher at (541) 575-3173.
- The uncomfortable Church
- North Idaho mother relieved son's remains are back in the United States after nine weeks in Mexico morgue
- Missing man found after six nights
- Juniper Ridge to shut down Nov. 9
- Grant County reports 12th COVID-19 case
- Civil rights lawsuit filed by private Christian school against Oregon officials for religious discrimination
- Cops and Courts: Oct. 28, 2020
- Oregon City Commissioner proposes tighter restrictions on federally deputized police officers
- Oregon’s hospitality industry calls on state to change public health orders
- John Day approves housing incentive rebates
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.