All Malheur National Forest government property sales are conducted by GSA in Auburn, Washington. As in the past, the property will remain on the forest, but the actual bidding will be done on the computer at email address Questions may be addressed to Dee Nelson at (541) 575-3154 or Caroljean Schumacher at (541) 575-3173.

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.