Tayler (left) and Alexandra Bolsinger (right), both 12, join other students and their parents in repackaging oats at the Marion-Polk Food Share on Thursday . The girls are students with Oregon Connections Academy, and the effort is part of a statewide community event for the online school.
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- Vaccination circulation: Grant County planned to vaccinate 400 people with the first dose by Wednesday
- Walter Duane Osborne
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
- Oregon scrambles COVID-19 vaccine priority list again
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.