All women of child-bearing years - especially those who are hoping to become pregnant soon - should be sure that they are consuming at least 400 micrograms (equal to 0.4 mg) of folic acid each day. Folic acid is a type of B-vitamin, also known as folate. This is the best way to prevent certain birth defects such as spina bifida in your baby.
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- Vaccination circulation: Grant County planned to vaccinate 400 people with the first dose by Wednesday
- Walter Duane Osborne
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
- Oregon scrambles COVID-19 vaccine priority list again
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.