For women who view pregnancy and childbirth as natural processes, yet cannot or don't wish to give birth at home for whatever reason, nurse midwives are a great option. Certified nurse midwives (CNMs) are registered nurses with advanced training in midwifery. They usually assist in hospital or birthing center births, and have physician backup in case it is needed.
- Jaden Smith gripped by anxiety
- Third COVID-19 case reported in Grant County
- Fire death in Long Creek being investigated as arson
- Firefighters battling 100-acre blaze north of Burns
- Second arrest made in connection to 2018 murder of couple in Grant County
- Man dies in motorcycle crash Sunday in Harney County
- OSAA delays final decision on fall sports
- Mask mandate misinformation
- Two men arrested in John Day drug bust Thursday
- Brown says virus spike, political stalemate led to Umatilla County rollback
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.