Products labeled "danger," "warning" or "caution" such as drain cleaners, pesticides and solvents have no place in a home with pregnannt women or children. Don't throw them in the trash or flush them down the toilet since they can contaminate the water supply. Call your garbage hauler to find out how to dispose of household hazardous waste in your area.
- Suspect arrested for murder, arson in 2018 deaths of couple in Grant County
- Lack of COVID-19 insurance may hamper schools
- Petition to recall Oregon governor circulating in rural counties
- Richard 'Dick' and Evelyn Ray
- Health Department: New Grant County COVID-19 case likely to be reported was actually in Idaho
- Riding for those who can't: Highway 26 dedicated to POW/MIA
- McCracken takes first in state in cow cutting
- Cops and Courts: July 8, 2020
- Behind the mask: People with health problems treated differently while following guidelines
- Community planning to raise money for Grant Union boy's basketball head coach with online auction and grab-and-go lunch
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.