Home invasion in Cave Junction
- Deputy recorded on jail phone having sexual conversations with inmate paid over $100,000 during 18-month leave
- DA: Fatal John Day shooting was in self-defense, initial investigation shows
- Catholic community divided, angry in wake of La Crosse priest's video denouncing Democrats
- New John Day secretary moves to Grant County from Grants Pass
- New study: Cattle grazing significantly reduces wildfire spread
- Lamborn pursuing write-in campaign for circuit court judge
- Cops and Courts: Sept. 23, 2020
- RELIGION: These are the days for 'even if' faith
- Health department says two new COVID-19 cases reported by OHA were a data entry error
- Monday evening's Ritter Fire 20% contained
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.