HERMISTON - Veterans can renew their military IDs through the Hermiston office of the National Guard.

Documents to bring along include:

• Old identification card

• Driver's license

• Social Security card

• Copy of "Power of Attorney" documents, if applicable.

If you are a spouse renewing the ID for a housebound or nursing home vet, bring documents for both you and the veteran (except for the last item), and a recent 5x7 (or larger) photo of the vet.

The office is open 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Thursday.

For more information, call 541-564-5427, and ask for Dick Stokoe.


(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.