Staff photo by E.J. Harris Don Eppenbach stands in the principal's office of the old Irrigon High School building. Eppenbach, a 1953 graduate of Irrigon High, says that during Halloween holiday students would often leave livestock in the principal's office as a prank. Eppenback, along with his wife Donna, would like to transform the old building into the Irrigon Multicultural Arts Center.
- Deputy recorded on jail phone having sexual conversations with inmate paid over $100,000 during 18-month leave
- New study: Cattle grazing significantly reduces wildfire spread
- Dozens missing amid a million burned acres in Oregon
- Favorable weather aids suppression of Birch Creek Fire near Ukiah
- New John Day secretary moves to Grant County from Grants Pass
- Keys, laptops and receipts remain unaccounted for at EOC
- Common violations hunters should avoid
- Groundbreaking Set for Moses Lake Washington Temple
- Health department says two new COVID-19 cases reported by OHA are from outside Grant County
- Grant County comes together to help fire victims across the state
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.