Grant County Judge Dennis Reynolds is resting comfortably at home after being discharged from St. Charles Hospital in Bend, following a single coronary artery bypass last week, according to County Court staff.
- RELIGION: Beware of stingy love
- Cattle mutilations perplex investigators
- Grant County has highest infections, lowest vaccinations in Oregon
- Grant County reports eleven more COVID-19 cases
- ‘We come from a place of love, not hate,’ says pastor of Springfield church allegedly burned by arsonist
- Grant County graduate earns second Oscar nomination with latest documentary 'Hunger Ward'
- Tommy Lloyd lands four-star 7-footer Dylan Anderson, one day after being introduced as Cats' new coach
- High cases, low vaccinations risk Grant County summer events
- Golfers save house from going up in flames
- Adult wolf hit, killed by car in Eastern Oregon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.