With the aid of a huge crane, Dice Construction crewmembers carefully align the first of the preformed concrete piers on the Lamford Bridge project July 30, as another truck with the second pier waits to be unloaded. Work on the $232,437 project is going according to plan, said John Day City officials, who expected the job to be completed by November.
- The uncomfortable Church
- North Idaho mother relieved son's remains are back in the United States after nine weeks in Mexico morgue
- Missing man found after six nights
- Grant County reports 12th COVID-19 case
- Cops and Courts: Oct. 28, 2020
- Civil rights lawsuit filed by private Christian school against Oregon officials for religious discrimination
- Oregon’s hospitality industry calls on state to change public health orders
- Oregon City Commissioner proposes tighter restrictions on federally deputized police officers
- John Day approves housing incentive rebates
- Grant School District welcomes new board member
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.