A Malheur Lumber Company worker loads chips on a truck bound for the Grant County Fair, a donation fulfilled just days after the announcement that the sawmill is shutting down in November.
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Anger mounts over Brown's newest timeline for vaccinating Oregon teachers, seniors
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Changes coming to John Day Police Department
- Slowing down with familiar psalm brings comfort
- Walczyk ordered to pay thousands in restitution
- Canyon City councilors upset city COVID-19 allocation was given to county
- Grant County establishes COVID-19 wait list
- We are called to choose joy
- RELIGION: Now is the right time
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.