Denise Ellis looks at a finished quilt honoring organ, tissue and cornea donors as she prepares to make a square with her daughter, Mandy Lathim's picture on it during an event, where family members of donors sew together a quilt representing area organ donors at Life VisionGift in Portland on Saturday January 18, 2014. (Zachary Kaufman/The Columbian)
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- Vaccination circulation: Grant County planned to vaccinate 400 people with the first dose by Wednesday
- Walter Duane Osborne
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
- Oregon scrambles COVID-19 vaccine priority list again
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.