The Big Creek Aspen Sale is located within T16S, R33 1/2E, Section 11. The Forest Service will receive sealed and oral bids in pubic at Malheur National Forest Supervisors Office at 10:00 AM local time on 09/24/2008 for an estimated volume of 91 CCF of Lodgepole Pine sawtimber, and 107 CCF of Ponderosa Pine sawtimber marked or otherwise designated for cutting. The Forest Service reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Interested parties may obtain a prospectus from the office listed below. A prospectus, bid form, and complete information concerning the timber, the conditions of sale, and submission of bids is available to the public from the Malheur National Forest, 431 Patterson Bridge Road, John Day, OR 97845. The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Jesus: Friend of sinners?
- Woman dies in crash in Harney County Wednesday
- The centennial '62 Days Celebration
- Cops and Courts: June 9, 2021
- Faith and belief are keys to heaven
- Grant County judge faces possible recall effort
- Obedience to God's commands a true sign of our love
- Jack Young to lead '62 Days Celebration parade
- County reluctantly passes budget
- Seventh COVID-19-related death reported in Grant County
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.