Despite his claim that he is tough on Russia, President Donald Trump says he has not discussed US intelligence reports accusing Russia of offering bounties to Taliban fighters to kill US troops with President Vladimir Putin. CNN's Brianna Keilar breaks down 37 times Trump was soft on Russia.
- Jaden Smith gripped by anxiety
- Fire death in Long Creek being investigated as arson
- Third COVID-19 case reported in Grant County
- Man dies in motorcycle crash Sunday in Harney County
- Grant County reports fourth COVID-19 case
- Driver intentionally strikes, kills six pronghorn antelope near Christmas Valley
- Mask mandate misinformation
- OSAA delays final decision on fall sports
- Judicial candidate backgrounds: Carpenter reprimanded by the bar for dishonesty after 2001 incident
- Judicial candidate backgrounds: Raschio arrested for DUII in 2009, has had problems with opposing attorneys
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.