The man convicted of murdering two people during a racist tirade on a Portland train in 2017 lashed out at a witness in court during his sentencing hearing, telling the woman, "I should have killed you."
- DA: Several alleged thieves identified
- Petition to recall Oregon governor circulating in rural counties
- Multiple thefts reported in Prairie City
- Masks to be required in indoor public spaces statewide starting Wednesday
- Human-caused fire near Kimberly destroys structure Wednesday
- Move Oregon’s Border movement progressing
- County department heads criticize court over lack of leadership and communication
- ODFW seeks input on potential Eastern Oregon archery, Cascade elk season changes
- Circuit Attorney's Office says blows thrown at protest of St. Louis statue are under investigation
- Fourth of July cornhole, fireworks planned in Monument
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.