Country singer Garth Brooks responded to a fan's tweet telling the singer he should withdraw himself from contention for the Country Music Association's "Entertainer of the Year" award.
- Driver intentionally strikes, kills six pronghorn antelope near Christmas Valley
- Grant County reports fourth COVID-19 case
- Fire death in Long Creek being investigated as arson
- Office workers will have to wear masks indoors as COVID-19 emergency extends into fall
- Judicial candidate backgrounds: Carpenter reprimanded by the bar for dishonesty after 2001 incident
- Oregon closes in on COVID milestone; most bars and restaurants in compliance with rules
- Firefighters respond to multiple lightning starts
- Mask mandate misinformation
- New emergency coordinator recommends EOC move out of airport
- New state guidelines make it easier for smaller schools to reopen
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.