CNN's Melissa Bell gets access to a hospital in Bordeaux, France, to see how doctors and staff are coping with a second surge in coronavirus cases, and what lessons they learned from the first surge.
- DA: Fatal John Day shooting was in self-defense, initial investigation shows
- Rancher reports mutilated cow outside of Ukiah
- Deputy recorded on jail phone having sexual conversations with inmate paid over $100,000 during 18-month leave
- Who is running for local office?
- Grant County reports 10th COVID-19 case
- Cops and Courts: Sept. 23, 2020
- Prayer for Albany
- Grant County reports ninth COVID-19 case
- Catholic community divided, angry in wake of La Crosse priest's video denouncing Democrats
- Joseph Lee Humbert
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.