CNN's Brianna Keilar explains the irony of President Donald Trump playing songs like "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival at his campaign rallies. In a video posted to Facebook, former CCR lead singer and songwriter John Fogerty said that, given the lyrics, it's "confusing" that Trump uses the anti-war anthem at his events.
- Sheriff countersues Olson for defamation
- Republican lawmakers sue Oregon governor over constitutionality of pandemic health orders
- Man high on meth threatens couple: ‘Demon, Lucifer, I’m going to kill you both’
- Juniper Ridge to shut down Nov. 9
- Larson prevails in contested water rights case
- Grant County reports its eleventh COVID-19 case
- Hospital board mulling severing ties with management company
- Charles 'Larry' Wright
- Cops and Courts: Oct. 21, 2020
- The hurdle of financing a pool in Grant County
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.