The Supreme Court blocked a Louisiana law that barred doctors from performing abortions unless they had admitting privileges at hospitals — a win for supporters of abortion access. Here's what Louisiana pro-choice and pro-life groups think of the decision.
- DA: Several alleged thieves identified
- Petition to recall Oregon governor circulating in rural counties
- Human-caused fire near Kimberly destroys house
- County department heads criticize court over lack of leadership and communication
- Multiple thefts reported in Prairie City
- ODFW seeks input on potential Eastern Oregon archery, Cascade elk season changes
- Fourth of July cornhole, fireworks planned in Monument
- Masks to be required in indoor public spaces statewide starting Wednesday
- Canyon City weighs in on proposed aquatic center
- ‘Ominous’ virus infection trends could reverse reopening
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.