With everything going on in the world, the past few months have proven difficult for President Donald Trump, and in turn, the Republican Party. Chris Cillizza explains why the Democrats' widening gap is starting to worry Republicans ahead of November.
- DA: Several alleged thieves identified
- Petition to recall Oregon governor circulating in rural counties
- Human-caused fire near Kimberly destroys structure Wednesday
- County department heads criticize court over lack of leadership and communication
- Multiple thefts reported in Prairie City
- ODFW seeks input on potential Eastern Oregon archery, Cascade elk season changes
- Fourth of July cornhole, fireworks planned in Monument
- Masks to be required in indoor public spaces statewide starting Wednesday
- Canyon City weighs in on proposed aquatic center
- ‘Ominous’ virus infection trends could reverse reopening
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.