A public meeting of the budget committee of the Prairie Rural Fire Protection District, Grant County, State of Oregon, to discuss the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008, will be held at Prairie City Hall, 133 Bridge St., Prairie City, Oregon. The meeting will take place on the 15th day of May, 2007 at 7 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to receive the budget message and to receive comment from the public on the budget. A copy of the budget document may be inspected or obtained on or after the 7th of May, 2007 at Prairie City Hall between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. this is a public meeting where deliberation of the Budget committee will take place. Any person may appear at the meeting and discuss the proposed programs with the Budget Committee.
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- Vaccination circulation: Grant County planned to vaccinate 400 people with the first dose by Wednesday
- Walter Duane Osborne
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
- Oregon scrambles COVID-19 vaccine priority list again
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.