A meeting of the Budget Committee of the Fox Cemetery Maintenance District, Count of Grant, State of Oregon, to discuss the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, will be held at 54888 Fox Valley Lane, Fox, OR. The meeting will take place on the 24th day of May, 2006, at 6:30 p.m. The purpose of the meeting s to receive the budget message and to receive comment from the public on the budget. A copy of the budget document may be inspected or obtained on or after May 17, 2006, at 54888 Fox Valley Lane, Fox, OR., between the hours of 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. This is a public meeting where deliberation of the Budget Committee will take place. Any person may appear at the meeting and discuss the proposed programs with the Budget Committee.
- Prairie City School evacuated Thursday but the object found was not a bomb
- Oregon State Police continues investigation of officer involved shooting
- Object found at Prairie City football field was not a bomb
- Old wounds of Oregon’s timber wars take first step toward healing
- Missionaries help with a move
- Cemetery cleanup 'just the right thing to do'
- Cops and Courts: Feb. 19, 2020
- Our View: Public records laws manipulated by government officials
- House Republicans disrupt session Tuesday evening
- The changing face of rural county fairs