A public meeting of the Budget Committee of the John Day Rural Fire Protection District, Grant County, State of Oregon, to discuss the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008, will be held at the John Day City Fire hall Meeting Room. The meeting will take place on the 30th day of May 2006 at 9 a.m. The purpose of the meeting is to receive the budget message and to receive comment from the public on the budget. A copy of the budget document may be inspected or obtained on or after May 30, 2007, between the hours of 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. at 61449 Marysville Lane. This is a public meeting where deliberation of the Budget Committee will take place. Any person may appear at the meeting and discuss the proposed programs with the Budget Committee.
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- Vaccination circulation: Grant County planned to vaccinate 400 people with the first dose by Wednesday
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- Walter Duane Osborne
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
- Oregon scrambles COVID-19 vaccine priority list again
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.