A public meeting of the Budget Committee of the Town of Canyon City, County of Grant, State of Oregon, to discuss the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008, will be held at the Canyon City Hall, 123 S. Washington Street. The meeting will take place on the 15th day of May, 2007 at 7 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to receive the budget message and to receive comment from the public on the budget. A copy of the budget document may be inspected or obtained on or after May 15, 2008, at Canyon City between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. This is a public meeting where deliberation of the Budget Committee will take place. Any person may appear at the meeting and discuss the proposed programs with the Budget Committee.
- Leila Harris: Do what God says and do not be led astray
- God has a plan for us
- John Day set for construction in 2021
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Inauguration day prayer vigil
- Cops and Courts: Jan. 13, 2021
- Grant County reports four more COVID-19 cases
- State changes course after Grant County complains it was told not to use vaccines while state determined priorities
- Letter: A Christian defense of President Trump
- Grant Union opens gym
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.