A meeting of the Mid-County Cemetery Maintenance District will be held on May 14, 2007 at 5 p.m. at Grant County Courthouse Conference Room. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the budget for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2007 as approved by the Mid-County Cemetery Maintenance District Budget committee. A summary of the budget is presented below. A copy of the budget may be inspected or obtained at 25919 Hwy 395 S., Canyon city, OR between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. This budget was prepared on a basis of accounting that is consistent with the basis of accounting g used during the preceding year. Major changes, if any, and their effect on the budget, are explained below. This budget was for an annual period. County of Grant, City of John Day. Chairperson of Governing body, Dean Nodine. (541) 575-1918.
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Anger mounts over Brown's newest timeline for vaccinating Oregon teachers, seniors
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- Vaccination circulation: Grant County planned to vaccinate 400 people with the first dose by Wednesday
- Slowing down with familiar psalm brings comfort
- Column: A Catholic pastor speaks out about Trump. Some parishioners walk out.
- Off the Beaten Path: Lost and (hopefully) found
- Walter Duane Osborne
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.