A public hearing on the approved budget for Monument Cemetery District, County of Grant, State of Oregon, for the fiscal year July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008, will be held at Monument Senior Center. The hearing will take place on the 7th of June, 2007 at 7 p.m. The purpose of the hearing is to discuss the budget with interested persons. The first Notice of Budget Hearing and Financial Summary was proposed on May 23, 2007. A copy of the budget document may be inspected or obtained at 48659 Hwy 402, Kimberly, OR, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. Governing Body Chairperson is Gus Peterson. Date 5/18/07.
- God is bigger than our prayers
- Fired deputy sues county for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Anger mounts over Brown's newest timeline for vaccinating Oregon teachers, seniors
- Slowing down with familiar psalm brings comfort
- Grant County establishes COVID-19 wait list
- Dollar General slated for grand opening in summer 2021
- We are called to choose joy
- RELIGION: Now is the right time
- RELIGION: Paul’s kind of love
- Forest Service axes 21-inch rule
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.