Amy Davis and Kendall Derby invite you to share in the special moment of their wedding celebration at 4:30 p.m. July 1 at Dayville City Park. A potluck barbecue and reception will follow the ceremony, and then at 7 p.m. a wedding contra dance will start in the Dayville Community Hall.
- Shooting the Breeze: The .25-06 Remington ... again
- Man high on meth threatens couple: ‘Demon, Lucifer, I’m going to kill you both’
- Wolf shot and killed in eastern Baker County
- Son of Prairie City graduate provides health expertise for president at Walter Reed
- Wolf killed in Baker County was breeding male from Cornucopia pack
- Republican lawmakers sue Oregon governor over constitutionality of pandemic health orders
- $90K in grant funding available immediately for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Cops and Courts: Oct. 14, 2020
- ELECTION 2020: County Treasurer: Write-in challenger Sam Stinnett wants to serve his community
- Portland area income taxes on high-earners could soar to highest in nation, study finds
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.