On Oct. 9, Seneca School students kicked off their history project with a visit to the Grant County Historical Museum in Canyon City, where they looked for items relating to Seneca's history. Here, Grace Williams shows antiques, including a phonograph that belonged to Hazel Scroggins of Long Creek, to students Cheyenne Valade and Sarah Ake.
- COVID-19 claims another life in Grant County
- Taser, pepper spray deployed during arrest Thursday
- Woman dies in ATV crash near Ukiah Saturday
- Despite valid arguments against COVID-19 lockdowns, misinformation muddies the waters in Grant County
- Oregon Senate vote sends gun legislation to Gov. Brown
- Variant of interest at play in Grant County
- Archdiocese of Hartford settles credible sexual abuse allegation made against former priest, teacher at East Catholic High School in Manchester
- Cops and Courts: May 5, 2021
- A year without knocking on doors
- Far-right groups hold gun-rights rally in Oregon park, threaten media
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.