Jerry Evans, ever-present owner of Jacksonville Inn, says successful restaurant owners pay attention to costs and recognize the importance of good employees. The Jacksonville Inn annually attracts about 400,000 cutsomers and has played host to three of the past four presidents.
- Deputy recorded on jail phone having sexual conversations with inmate paid over $100,000 during 18-month leave
- Catholic community divided, angry in wake of La Crosse priest's video denouncing Democrats
- Favorable weather aids suppression of Birch Creek Fire near Ukiah
- New study: Cattle grazing significantly reduces wildfire spread
- New John Day secretary moves to Grant County from Grants Pass
- Health department says two new COVID-19 cases reported by OHA were a data entry error
- Keys, laptops and receipts remain unaccounted for at EOC
- RELIGION: These are the days for 'even if' faith
- Lamborn pursuing write-in campaign for circuit court judge
- Monday evening's Ritter Fire 20% contained
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.