So, now that you are half way there it should be easier for you to know yourself, diet and overall health. You should know what has helped you and failed you throughout the first half of the beginning to your new lifestyle. We have all found likes and dislikes in changes we have made for ourselves, along with goals reached and obstacles in our way.
Now ask yourself these questions:
1. What are your thoughts in the way you are watching your life change? Ex: such as, weight, inches, energy level, feelings, etc. My life has changed a lot especially the way I feel. I have so much more energy. The more pounds and inches I lose make me want to keep up this challenge more.
2. Have you found a plan that has worked for you better than any other one? If so, explain what it is and if not, think of one that would work for you and explain. I don't really have any plan that I specifically use. I make sure I eat healthy and exercise at least 3 times a week.
3. We have all come across times and things that have made us discouraged. Tell about some things that have did this to you and how you have gotten past the point and moved on with your plan. I know its really weird to say but I haven't been discouraged. I have disciplined myself really good so my weight seemed like it melted off. I really need to tone
4. We have all had to make changes in our lives, tell about how you changed a dislike into a like and how you did it. My biggest change was cooking healthier. I love to eat healthy it makes you feel so much better and gives you more energy.
5. Is there a goal you reached that you didn't expect or is there an obstacle you overcame that you thought was impossible? Tell in detail about it. I have reached my goal weight which I never thought I would. I have a lot of toning to do.